[Tfug] Asterisk

Ronald Sutherland rsutherland at epccs.com
Wed Aug 16 17:57:07 MST 2006

I noted some ITX stuff at:
http://www.logicsupply.com/
Most of the stuff cost to much for me, but  that Pico-PSU sure stands
out :-) a 12V to ATX point of load converter.
http://www.logicsupply.com/index.php/cPath/40
I can  imagine running a little PC off a DC power source with smithing
like this (solar/car-battery...). The red one looks like it can take a
wide range of input sources, i.e. right off the solar panel.