[Tfug] cell phones and bluetooth audio

bigj at flatwan.net bigj at flatwan.net
Mon Aug 14 18:33:48 MST 2006

> restating the question to be sure you got it right, as you just did,
> would be a good way to do things on tfug and other foss fora going
> forward.  a study of confidence versus competence has demonstrated
> that people who are not the most competent are the most likely to
> think that they are.

This is in no way a knock on your English skills or anyone else's but I
think he wanted to make sure he understood it only because the post looked
like it was run through Alta Vista's babble fish 3 times. I had to read it
a couple of times before I inevitably deciphered what you were asking.
Took a bit but I got it :)

--
Jon