[Tfug] Persistent Linux and X Crashes. How to track down?

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 10:32:24 MST 2006

Nvidia, not sure of the manufacturers.  However, there are FOUR video
cards in it (lower end TNT2), for my 4 monitors.  Guess that could be
contributing to the heat problem, huh <blush>?  I've got some
Dual-Head cards, but I could never get my xorg conf to work right for
the second display (always just showed the same on both).

Also, I've noticed X performance degrades a lot when you have 4
displays :).  But, windows does as well.  Maybe high-end cards would
work, but there's not many high-end PCI video cards, and not much
extra money in my budget for video cards.

-- Chad