[Tfug] TFUG website enhancements (Re: RE: Cisco Study Materials)

Robert Hunter bobjim.hunter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 01:44:13 MST 2006

On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 11:45:27, Chris Niswander
<cn.tfug.account at bitboost.com> wrote:

> Didn't Miguel de Icaza just announce an Open Source project
> that builds upon Mono to provide cross-platform, cross-browser ActiveX
> controls?
> If we use MonoX, people who visit the TFUG website could
> just click a button on the page and receive a
> cross-platform-compatible hard drive defrag free of charge!
>
> I know I for one am looking forward to the native Mac IDE for MonoX
> development, Carbon MonoXide!

Great idea, Chris!

<dialog>
<question>TFUG is about to install a MonoX component on your computer.
 Would you lke to continue?</question>
<answer id=0>Yes, I trust those UNIX h4x0rs</answer>
<answer id =1>Yes. Don't bother asking again.  Here are the keys to my
house.</answer>
<answer id=2>You've got to be kidding.</answer>
</dialog>

--
Rob