[Tfug] Computers for sale

Brad Becker investmgmt at s91195370.onlinehome.us
Mon Apr 3 22:24:26 MST 2006

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm sure both TCS and World Care might be
receptive to your ideas.

Is the Boy Scout thing still going?  I ran a couple of TCS swap meets in the
days when we actually made a few $'s and the drive was worthwhile.  These
days the escalating obsolescence factor & cheap electronics is making it alot
harder to make it worthwhile ... a 64 bit Sempron with NForce3 motherboard at
Fry's for $80 ... CRT's are a dime a dozen ... cheaper to buy a new printer
than purchase toner.  Here's some info

http://www.aztcs.org/activities/swapmeet.shtml

Brad Becker