[Tfug] Headset headache

Nick Lopez i.am at the.glowingmonkey.org
Wed Jul 27 20:30:17 MST 2005

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 12:06:20AM -0700, John Gruenenfelder wrote:
> Does anybody out there have a bluetooth adapter I could test with?  Perhaps we
> could meet at the next TFUG meeting, where ever that might be?
  I do, a TrendNet jobie.  I really want to make it to the next TFUG
meeting, whenever that is.  We can test agains't my BT phone and laptop in
OSX & Linux

  - Nick Lopez
    spamtrap at glowingmonkey.org

  -- Randomly selected signature --
< ThunderChicken> inflex: "It seemed like a good idea at the time... hey,
                  gimme back my crack pipe!"