[Tfug] Bluetooth in Linux

John Gruenenfelder johng at as.arizona.edu
Sun Jul 17 02:14:18 MST 2005

On Sun, Jul 17, 2005 at 12:01:03AM -0700, Nick Lopez wrote:
>  They arn't HID devices but they all should work the same with the same
>drivers.  Unfortunatly they are special drivers, with a userland daemon too
>I think and they arn't in any way polished or otherwise ready for
>consumption by the masses. snd-btsco I think is the name of the best looking
>one, I have gotten it to work in testing at least, just playing music with
>my TrendNet adapter and Motorola H820 headset.  I didn't test the input
>much, but it probably should work just as well.

Thanks for the info.  I went to the snd-btsco website
(http://bluetooth-alsa.sourceforge.net) and found a better headset to use with
these drivers (i.e. one known to work).

--
--John Gruenenfelder    Research Assistant, Steward Observatory, U of Arizona
                        johng at as.arizona.edu
Try Weasel Reader for PalmOS  --  http://gutenpalm.sf.net
of my enemies!"
        --Sam of Sam & Max