[Tfug] Somebody else's firewll

William Stott WStott at ventanamed.com
Tue Jul 12 14:52:39 MST 2005

I just became a Cox Cable / Internet / Phone service user. They were
okay with using a router, switch, etc...and they were even ok with me
using my own PBX. They said that the only trigger they have for
questioning traffic is bandwidth consumption, aside from registered
complaints for misuse.

Thanks,

William Stott