[Tfug] Somebody else's firewll

ewf erich at dakotacom.net
Sun Jul 10 14:34:31 MST 2005

Do  you  trust it?
      I'm talking about the average consumer who wants to subscribe to
cable or DSL. They
provide a box that comes with the installation, (or so I understand),
that stops unauthorized
connections to your box(es) on the other side.

      I'm building up a box in my shop right now and I wonder if it's
worth the effort to install
two NIC's such that I have a barrier between me and the cable/DSL company.

Cheers,

Erich