[Tfug] Transparent Outlook Files With Samba

Mike Martinet mmrtnt at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 26 12:00:47 MST 2003

Hey Folks,

I'm trying to imagine how I would construct a simple (read
cheap-near-free) solution to this problem.

I have an office and home location, both of which are running Outlook,
but need to be constantly synchronized.

I'm assuming I can put a Samba server at the office and keep the Outlook
files on it and then point both of my Outlook clients at the same file.
Does anyone know if this assumption is valid or if there's another way
to achieve the same goal?

Thanks and Happy and Merry etc.

MjM