[Tfug] added 2nd hd to linux desktop

Joshua Schlotterer deathweaver at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 03:26:52 MST 2003

I had 2 HDDs in my mandrake 9.0 box, it was a matter of deleting all the
partitions on the second drive, then using the auto-format feature for
swap space, etc.  May want to check the mandrakelinux errata pages, just
to see if anyone else is having the same issues, they stay pretty
current for the most part.