Fwd: [Tfug] Reminder: Coffee Hour Thursday @ 7pm

Neil Short neshort at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 22:08:42 MST 2003

Hey, that's great. I've been wanting to check in with
you guys but I just cannot attend a meeting on a
Sunday afternoon. Maybe I'll show up.

Neil

--- Claude Rubinson <rubinson at email.arizona.edu>
wrote:
> Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 21:19:25 -0700
> From: Claude Rubinson <rubinson at email.arizona.edu>
> To: TFUG <tfug at tfug.org>
> Subject: [Tfug] Reminder: Coffee Hour Thursday @ 7pm
>
> Just wanted to remind everyone that we're having a
> coffee hour
> tomorrow (Thursday, 12/4) evening at 7pm at
> Bentley's Coffee House.
> Everyone's invited; all ages.
>
> Bentley's is located at 1730 Speedway, at the
> North-East corner of the
> UofA campus, just west of Campbell.  Their website
> is at
> http://www.bentleyscoffeehouse.com/.  I'll be there
> a bit before 7
> with a sign reading "UNIX."
>
> Looking forward to seeing you there!
>
> Claude

=====
The restriction of knowledge to an elite group destroys the spirit of society and leads to its intellectual impoverishment. - Albert Einsteinl