[Tfug] oh joy...

tfug@tfug.org tfug@tfug.org
Sun Sep 15 15:59:01 2002

Well of course more machines were infected with Code Red (tm). Windows is
the predominant OS.
The point really is not whether you run Linux or Windows (never has for me
anyways). Either of these OS's can be a security threat.
No I'm not starting an OS war. There is enough conflict in the world that
is more important than whether this OS is better than that OS.
Jon