Re[2]: [Tfug] router/firewall distro

Jerry S. tfug@tfug.org
Wed Sep 11 18:20:01 2002

Hello Casey,

  I have been using it for quite some time now and really like the
  ease of use/maintenance of it.  The great part is it's very easy to
  install and setup initially.  Once the basic install is done it is
  managed with a web browser from any node on the net, even externally
  if you enable that.  I am using it with cox.net, a friend is using
  it with comcast at home and Sprint broadband at his office.  Others
  are using it with BBLabs and DSL.  Works on very low end machines
  (486 with 32MB RAM and 100MB HD).

  jer

--
Best regards,