[Tfug] Sprite encrusted laptop

tfug@tfug.org tfug@tfug.org
Tue Sep 10 11:25:02 2002

Hello,

I am the Newbie who came to the last TFUG meeting who had the unfortunate
incident of getting Sprite spilled all over my laptop.  I am writing to thank
Harry for taking the time to take my laptop apart and fixing it.  I would
have about freaked out if it was not done and, needless to say, I would not
have figured out how to clean it.

Anyway, another person loaned me some Isopropyl Alcohol (70%) to help clean
up my system whom I would also like to thank.  But with this person, I would
also like to replace the Alcohol.  Since I work in a Chemistry lab, I can
get 100% Isopropyl alcohol (the good stuff).  I will bring it to the next
meeting and I can bring extra for anyone else who wants this to clean their
computers with.  I think I can swing a couple of liters in some small containers
for anyone who wants them.  Let me know.

Scott