[Tfug] YO BOWIE:

Baljit Singh Sull tfug@tfug.org
Mon Sep 9 13:07:01 2002

Tripp,

	I'm the only sexy one around here ... Here is the information you requested

		http://www.kernel-panic.org/index.pl/coxhome_and_linux

Baljit
He's one bad motha ... y0 shut y0 mouth ....

-----Original Message-----
From: tfug-admin@tfug.org [mailto:tfug-admin@tfug.org]On Behalf Of c
tripp
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 12:59 PM
To: tfug@tfug.org
Subject: [Tfug] YO BOWIE:

hey $e*y:

i forgot to ask you, since you we're saying you've got cox HSI at home--do
you have the software (or url where to find it) relative to linux...?

i was originally configured w/the vaio desktop i've got running ME, and
getting through to cox support has been every bit as enjoyable as you might
expect.  i believe the tech that came out loaded the ME software directly
from their site somewhere, but there is no indication of where to find it at
their commercial site.

tripp