[Tfug] End of Tucson Linux Meetup?

Garrett Weaver wagarrettweaver at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 12:18:58 MST 2017

We emailed Jon but did not get a response. If someone happens to get a hold
of him that would be great. I would at least like to know what's keeping
this mailing list running.

On Oct 13, 2017 11:20 AM, "Caiser" <hacking at caiser.net> wrote:

Looks like it's registered to some dude named Jon Shay, and his email is
support at cactushosting.com. There's a Tucson PO box listed there as well.

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options: