[Tfug] End of Tucson Linux Meetup?

Garrett Weaver wagarrettweaver at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 20:30:27 MST 2017

Yes, Ben I am on here. Thank you for offering to host the Linux meetup
through your account. Regardless I'd like to meet you all sometime.

The TFUG site is from '97 and the info is not up to date. The last group
that met up (in 2016) tried to figure out who owns tfug.org but we could
never track them down. They still maintain the site but continue to remain
silent, so whoever you are thank you for keeping the mailing list up.

If anyone wants to set something up, I'll show up if it's on the weekend.
Last meetings were casual, we sat around and drank tea for two hours to
talk about things tangentially related to Unix.