[Tfug] End of Tucson Linux Meetup?

Doug Wellington doug at dougwellington.com
Thu Oct 12 15:49:03 MST 2017

> Do we *really* have to use Meetup.com?

We absolutely do *not* have to use meetup.  It does reach a different
audience, but there must be other ways to reach out.

> I'd be happy to do a talk or two on various aspects of Python, and I've
> been in the greater open source community for about 15 years so I can
> also talk about one or two aspects of FLOSS as well.

I've been a system administrator since 1987, thirty years now, and I'm
not afraid to talk about anything...  ;)

Why don't we pick some place and get together for food/drink just to see
if we can?  Then, if we're successful, we can expand our agenda.

Doug