[Tfug] Linux Meetup

Bob Saltzer bob_saltzer at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 19:37:21 MST 2017

Hey Guys,
Have had a retail Linux Store for 11 years near Ajo & Kinney.Anybody wishing to talk Linux give me a call, and come by the store.
There are 7 restaurants within a block of my store for a meeting place.The Malt Shop, The DoughNut Store, an the Mom and Pop Market, the RV Park in our complexall have my Linux Computers.
Also, I've got a wholesale account with evertek.com for getting some good stuff at a good price.Parts, refurbs etc.
If you see anything you like, give me a call for a price.https://evertek.com/

I've got a meetup group that can be used for the Linux Group for now, keeping in touch etc.Please join and post Linux Stuff to your heart's content.
Arizona Society of Independent Artists

|    |
Arizona Society of Independent Artists
 Patterned after the Royal Academy of the Arts, ASoIA is a vehicle for attaining fame in one's chosen field. ...  |   |

Regards,
Bob AtkinsonBob's MegaTech3049 S. Kinney RdSuite ATucson520 429-7291bob_saltzer at yahoo.com