[Tfug] Face to face meetingplace

Caiser hacking at caiser.net
Thu Oct 5 18:34:22 MST 2017

I get the feel it's still mostly for hobbyists. I've been going (just to
their Linux meetings, mostly) for a few months and no one has asked me to
pay any dues.

The Linux meetings are small, maybe 8-12 people; the General meetings are
larger by about three or four times that, from what I remember of the one I
went to. It's a damn shame that apparently Linux stuff used to be way more
popular about ten years ago when I was a little kid and not into computers
as much, and now that I've discovered it and fallen in love with it,
there's not many people around in Tucson to enjoy it with.