[Tfug] Face to face meetingplace

Caiser hacking at caiser.net
Thu Oct 5 15:16:40 MST 2017

The Tucson Computer Society is pretty cool, I've been to a few of their
Linux meetings and intend to become a regular attendee there.

That does suck about TFUG not having a regular meetup, I was hoping there'd
be more Linux-related fun stuff to go to aroundTucson, lol. Regardless,
thanks for the recommendation, and for confirming that TFUG doesn't have
meetings anymore.