[Tfug] Newbie question

Garrett Weaver wagarrettweaver at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 20:53:10 MST 2017

My roommate hosted a music video meetup at Natural Grocers a few months
ago. They have enclosed event/cooking rooms that can seat about 10 people
with tables and probably 25 without tables. They don't have a requirement
on the type of event or group type. However they do not have a projector so
you would need to bring your own monitor.