[Tfug] Education for Linux - Small client machines

marcia wilbur marcia.k.wilbur at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 22:58:49 MST 2017

Hi,

I am not sure who it was but so many years ago, there was a project from a
guy in Tucson and I believe a TFUG member.

He was making these client machines for the local schools.

So, like, I would like to connect with him or anyone who knows something
about this project.

Stormy Peters is doing an effort in Mexico and other countries to bring
some GNU products to schools there.

Even if that school client machine isn't still active, I'd like to talk to
anyone who knows anything about thin clients for students.

Thanks!