[Tfug] Today's meeting

Sean Whitton spwhitton at spwhitton.name
Mon Sep 12 06:17:05 MST 2016

Hello Garrett,

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 09:31:28PM -0700, Garrett Weaver wrote:
> I completely agree the latest version of openScad is on backports, so
> I don't see any reason to create a backport for it. I'm hoping I can
> just install the testing version.

I think you're confused about what backports is.

There is no backport of openscad.  There is only the version in jessie,
and the version in testing.  My suggestion was that you convert the
version in testing into a backport, using the instructions I gave you.
'testing' refers to the as-yet-unreleased version of Debian, stretch.

--
Sean Whitton