[Tfug] Meetings in Tucson?

der.hans TFUG at LuftHans.com
Thu Mar 31 21:29:43 MST 2016

Am 31. Mär, 2016 schwätzte Sean Whitton so:

moin moin Sean,

welcome to Arizona!

As Jeff said, TFUG doesn't seem to be very active :(.

There are some other options, though.

Tucson

Tucson Computer Society, Linux Special Interest Group meeting on 24 April
3-4 pm. Adam D. Technology, 71 W. Jacinto St., Tucson, AZ.

Sierra Vista

Cochise Linux User Group meeting on 13 April 2015 5-6 pm
. University of Arizona, Sierra Vista campus, room C165A, 1140 Colombo
Ave., Sierra Vista, AZ.

Cochise Linux User Group meeting on 23 April 2-3:45 pm. Sierra Vista
Public Library, conference room, 2600 E. Tacoma St., Sierra Vista AZ.

If you come up to Phoenix we've long had well attended events on the 2nd
Thursday of the month and the 3rd Tuesday of the month. We also have
Installfests two Saturdays a month.

http://www.phxlinux.org/

Also, thanks for maintaining packages for us! That's awesome.

Cactus Con is coming up in Phoenix in May. It moved to a new, larger
location this year.

http://www.cactuscon.com/

We regularly do ride-sharing from Tucson and Phoenix for SCaLE in LA at
the beginning of the year. It's the largest Free Software event in the
region.

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way