[Tfug] Meeting follow-up

Sean Whitton spwhitton at spwhitton.name
Sun Dec 11 20:42:20 MST 2016

11th December 2016: Mathias admits that he is envious of my e-mail
client as being superior to the one he is using.

Follow-up to tonight's meeting:

1. This will be the last TFUG meeting I will organise.  Of the four
regular members, two are leaving Tucson, and a meeting of two people is
not a group meeting.

2. I intend to join "Tucson Functional Programmers" and "Tucson Linux
Meetup" on <www.meetup.com>.  Garrett: see you there!

3. Those of us who have been attending regularly will try to actually
use our IRC channel, #tfug on irc.freenode.net -- I just promoted it to
window 8 in my IRC client!

4. For Garrett: https://quadpoint.org/articles/irssi/

--
Sean Whitton