[Tfug] Meetings in Tucson?

Chris Hill chris at enemyhideout.com
Fri Apr 1 09:20:13 MST 2016

Claude was the main force behind TFUG happy hour but moved away a while
back (Damn you Claude!). I had moved to Colorado as well but couldn't stay
away. I help facilitate the independent game dev group here (tucsonigd.com)
so I don't have free time to help, sorry. But I agree: it would be great to
get something going in Tucson. I'd show up to Bentley's or a cowboy dive
bar to grok some linux.

PS: Where's the official signage gone? :)