[Tfug] cell modem router

erich erich1 at copper.net
Fri May 8 16:57:06 MST 2015

It,
    Says it's a Novatel MC760 on the label, but the usb signature
Tells us its really a U760. Not much difference.

    Yes, the TP-link OS recognizes it.The problem is the login
and password procedure that is hidden from the microsoft/apple
user. One has to collect this information from somewhere, (not
from the provider. They either don't know or are mum)
So that you can imitate it on the TP-link.

    I've been searching for this information from 3rd parties
someone even suggested installing spyware on my MS computer,
which would then reveal the login & passwd.
But I'm a little nervous about doing that.

Erich