[Tfug] Is TFUG dead?

erich erich1 at copper.net
Tue Jan 6 09:50:56 MST 2015

I also belong to,
        North Texas Linux Users Group, (NTLUG), There the discussions tend
to be lively,  more frequent, and focused on some highly technical and
focused
subjects. Dallas is a much bigger town than Tucson, so it may be unfair
to compare the frequency of posts there with here.
        Nonetheless I sense that there is a decline in posts here. I
sense that Linux
users are getting older, and that there is a failure of the old to
inspire the
young to come on board. By the way, Betty White was born in 1922. I'm
old, but not that old. :)

Erich