[Tfug] [OT] Where to find basic unlocked cell phones in Tucson

Bender bender at bendertherobot.com
Fri Feb 27 20:29:27 MST 2015

What carrier do you want a phone for? GSM / CDMA

Do you *need* an unlocked phone? If so what about buying a prepaid phone.
Then, hypothetically one could use an unlocking service.

amazon and newegg both have unlocked phones for sale.

If you are going cheap, Speedway Outlet has used phones behind the counter.