[Tfug] chrome's fixation with ssl

Zack Breckenridge zbrdge at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 05:01:40 MST 2015

Ammon,

Admittedly, your post just made me aware of HSTS. But searching around led
me to 'chrome://net-internals/#hsts' ... perhaps since you've specified the
HSTS header in your nginx configuration already, chrome somehow ended up
adding your host to the HSTS set? Maybe try querying for some combinations
(e.g. just your hostname, then your hostname and port)?

HTH,

Zack B.