[Tfug] Test message

John Gruenenfelder jetpackjohn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 14:29:22 MST 2015

On Apr 15, 2015 9:33 AM, "Claude Jager-Rubinson" <cjr at grundrisse.org> wrote:

> >Seems most of the lists are becoming inactive.
>
> I've started wondering if a solution may be to move to a joint
> forum/mailing list solution?  There are more of these solutions that
> share a common backend but allow you to participate through either a
> bulletin board/forum interface or via email.  The new version of
> Mailman will support such a feature: https://lwn.net/Articles/638090/

Claude,

I think this is a great idea.  We've had the mailing list vs. forum debate
before and it's clear there are a number of people who much prefer using
forums.  Such a system couldn't hurt.

--
--John Gruenenfelder    Systems Manager, MKS Imaging Technology, LLC.
Try Weasel Reader for PalmOS  --  http://weaselreader.org