[Tfug] Systemd: the biggest fallacies

Jude Nelson judecn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 09:20:31 MST 2014

Hey everyone,

As you might know, there's been a lot of controversy and drama over systemd
this past year.  Since the author of systemd (Lennart Poettering) created a
"Biggest Myths" page on systemd that is meant to be a summary rebuttal of
anti-systemd concerns, I've taken the liberty of creating a "Biggest
Fallacies" article that is meant to be summary rebuttal of commonly-used
(logically incorrect) pro-systemd arguments.

The article is meant to be continuously updated if I find more fallacies.
Then, if you find yourself in a forum or mailing list and the discussion
turns to systemd, you can just pass around links to this article instead of
having to repeat yourself over and over.

The article is here:
http://judecnelson.blogspot.com/2014/09/systemd-biggest-fallacies.html

Any/all feedback is welcome :)

Thanks,