[Tfug] OT OnePlus One Invites

Bender bender at bendertherobot.com
Sun Oct 12 11:20:33 MST 2014

If you have to ask what is it, you probably don't want it.
It's the opportunity to buy a GSM cell phone (think ATT, Tmobile and their
MVNO's)
that is unlocked, non-carrier branded with Anrdoid OS
The OS is Cyanogen which is highly customizable
Specs are:
Quad processor - 2.5 Ghz Snapdragon 801 CPU
3 gig DDR3 RAM
5.5 " HD  Screen
3100 mAh Battery
6 Lens Camera
4G LTE

in either 16 GB or 64 GB Flash (no sd card slot)

find more details on http://oneplus.net

the 64GB model is priced at $350 +10~ shipping

The invites expire today so if I dont give them to Tfuggers, they will go on
the oneplus forums tonite.

No sd card or replacable battery kind of bugged me at first.
But looking at teardown videos on YT show it's pretty easy to get the rear
cover off.
No sd slot? buy the larger capacity one

---