[Tfug] Poor man's GUI

Freeman, Don dfreeman at pagnet.org
Tue Mar 11 13:22:44 MST 2014

One issue you may want to think about is when I do a saveas on a webpage,
the user gets to specify the file type, html, txt, or mht. You will need to
tell him in advance what file type to choose as the results are very
different. Also, how will you trigger the saveas? If it's from the browser
menu, many users have that menu hidden and would be without a clue how to
"show" it.

- Don