[Tfug] Poor man's GUI

Freeman, Don dfreeman at pagnet.org
Tue Mar 11 09:00:06 MST 2014

I take it the "little application" is yours also and that you are the one
who will teach it how to parse the saved file. If that is true, then doing
it right the first time within the web page should be a whole lot easier.
That way you won't have to worry about what the various browsers may or may
not do both now and in the future. <grin>

Good luck.

- Don