[Tfug] Poor man's GUI

Freeman, Don dfreeman at pagnet.org
Mon Mar 10 15:40:45 MST 2014

Sorry, it's not clear to me what the end game is here. How do the new
settings get sent to the application? What form of config file does the
"little application" want to see? Can you run it with command line options?
Do you need to save a text file with old and new settings? Seems like it
would be easy enough to scan the controls on the webpage and save whatever
you need into a text file or xml, etc.

- Don