[Tfug] selling 3ware 8006-2LP 2 port sata raid controller

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Mon Jun 9 13:28:27 MST 2014

Didn't think about checking here till I saw other stuff posted. Was
going to put this on Ebay. Bought new but never used. Lost the manual.
It is a PCI slot controller. I have no idea how much, if anything it's
worth. I don't like trying to put price tags on things.  Trying to get s
bit of money together to get a cheep SSD to try out. The new Game Star
Citizen still in per-alpha slams hard drives with reading. Raised the
temp on my drive ~7c from continuous. People keep trying to tell me how
great SSD's are and that the limited write count is not much of a
problem any more and this seems like an idea use for one.