[Tfug] Western DIgital MyCloud

Zack Breckenridge zbrdge at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 11:19:44 MST 2014

It's nice the amount of consumer grade ARM boxes coming out that you can
just buy and start working with. The Samsung ARM chromebook is a great
example - just got one and used crouton to set up an ubuntu chroot...
Actually modifying the kernel and running a different OS is harder but not
impossible. Anyway, it's enough to get work done.