[Tfug] 3D printing/prototyping suggestions

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Tue Feb 18 14:31:24 MST 2014

I have heard that Office Max, or one of the office places was looking
into offering 3d printing. Their system basicly layers up paper and
laser cuts as it goes. You might want to look at the sites that offer
DIY printers. People who buy/build them then offer printing services.
Best bet would be the RepRap site:

http://reprap.org/wiki/WebHome

For metal parts, this place even has a cad program to lay out the part,
pick the materials, figure out what it will cost and place the order:

http://www.emachineshop.com/

For other 3d printer sources:

http://www.additive3d.com/comp_lks.htm

To have PC boards made: