[Tfug] Yubikey

John Hubbard ender8282 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 18:26:11 MST 2014

On 01/29/2014 10:14 PM, Steve B wrote:
> Is anyone on the list using a Yubikey, and if so what is your opinion
> of the device? Are you using it for two-factor login, Lastpass.....?

I have a Yubikey that I'm using to authenticate my VPN with a
partner/vendor.  That plus my personal code is all that I need to
login.  I don't use it a lot, but overall I'd say that I prefer it over
the god awful password requirements that my employer forces on me.

--
-john

                 2b || !2b
(0b10)*(0b1100010) || !(0b10)*(0b1100010)
         0b11000100 || !0b11000100
         0b11000100 || 0b00111011
                0b11111111
         255, that is the answer.