[Tfug] [FS] A few PC related items

Jon bigj at voipmogul.net
Sun Dec 7 17:27:19 MST 2014

'Tis the season so I have a few things up for grabs and a few things I'm
selling on the cheap.

Free:

(1) WRT54G Linksys router (no power brick). Works fine.
(2) Nvidia 8800 GTS PCI video cards
(1) ABIT KN9 SLI with 4 GB RAM and an AMD (I think) 4600 CPU. Up until a
month ago it's been running Win XP on it for the past 6 years+
(1) MSI Wind mini laptop or whatever people were calling them 6 years
ago. It's been opened up and the RAM and HD removed. I might still have
some of the screws to put it back to together. Have an extedned battery
that weighs more than the laptop too :)

Not So Free:

(1) Used, but only a few months, Thermaltake 1350W ToughPower PSU. Still
in the original box. Cost $30
(1) HP Proliant M350 Gen 5 Server w/
        - Adaptec 29320LPE PCIe SCSI card
        - HighPoint RocketRaid 1829A v1.2 SATA PCI-X RAID card with 8
ports
        - Unknown single Intel Xeon CPU - Support dual dual or quad core
CPUs
        - Either 2 or 4 gigs of RAM
        - Support dual PSU but only comes with one
        - More info can be found at
http://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=c04284193
        - Yours for the taking at $40

Email me off the list if interested.