[Tfug] Seeking advice: Language choice a7epy3ud

Chris Hill chris at enemyhideout.com
Thu Aug 14 09:15:18 MST 2014

I used to dislike python but became much more comfortable with it when i
had to do some complex file operations or write sublime plugins. Plus
playing around with Django it was quite straightforward. Now I'd say that
python's great, although i'm still not a fan of whitespace as syntax. If
you are interested in learning python, Sublime's linting for python can be
intense, and seriously enforce a specific coding style. It might be helpful
while learning python:

http://piotr.banaszkiewicz.org/blog/2013/08/24/sublime-text-3-for-python-development/

- Not A Zack