[Tfug] Wayyyy OT: Oriental markets, et al.

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 16:16:26 MST 2013

Hi Zack,

On 9/17/2013 4:29 PM, Zack Williams wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 4:20 PM, Bexley Hall <bexley401 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I'm looking for "oriental" markets here in town.
>
> Lee Lee? http://www.leeleesupermarket.com/locations

Big frigging store!  Took us quite a long time to walk all the aisles...

They had the right *brand* we were looking for (re: bamboo shoots)
though not the actual *product* (style) we wanted.   :<

OTOH, they had another brand that we have used in the past
in the right "style" so I think we've tackled *that* issue!
We only bought 8 cans so we'll head back and see if the
same product/style is then available in our "preferred" brand.
If not, we should be content to live with this other brand...

Thx,
--don