[Tfug] Wayyyy OT: Oriental markets, et al.

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 17:56:10 MST 2013

Hi Leo,

On 9/17/2013 5:33 PM, Leo Przybylski wrote:
> Sandyi oriental market
> 4270 e. Pima st.
>
> It's actually preferred over all others amongst Asian tucsonans.

Why?  Price?  Location?  Selection?  etc.

E.g., 99.99932801163% (more or less) of the stuff at G&L is of no
interest to me while a good portion of 17th Street's offerings
had some appeal.  (I've not found a place with high quality
almonds since they closed)  I.e., I don't know how well I fit the
model of "asian tucsonan"  :-/

(OTOH, it's a helluvalot closer than Zack's suggestion!)

--don