[Tfug] And another one down

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Tue Sep 10 20:21:30 MST 2013

So I think I'm down to 1 of these 2:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Productcompare.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&Description=ppssHGSTenterprise&bop=And&CompareItemList=14|22-136-798^22-136-798-TS%2C22-145-420^22-145-420-TS%2C22-136-533^22-136-533-TS&percm=22-145-420%3A%24%24%24%24%24%24%24

Mainly the HGST and the enterprise WD. The WD has a 5 year warranty