[Tfug] ISO: UofA (or other) professor concerned with privacy issues

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 2 22:23:51 MST 2013

Hi,

Not having gone to school around here (and not having been
to school in this century!  :> ), I'm unfamiliar with the
teaching staff at, e.g., UofA.

I'm looking for someone concerned/focused/obsessed with
sociological consequences of "technology".  Preferably, with
its impact on privacy and interpersonal relations.  I.e.,
a "Sherry Turkle" with a bit of paranoia  :>

Anyone a "recent" (whatever that means) graduate who can shed
light on folks I might want to contact in this regard?  PM
if you don't want to put your neck on the line  ;-)

Thx,
--don