[Tfug] ITIL training

der.hans TFUG at LuftHans.com
Tue Oct 15 10:32:03 MST 2013

Am 15. Oct, 2013 schwätzte Steve B so:

moin moin,

> Can anyone recommend a place either local or online that offers ITIL
> training? I'm currently looking for a job and almost every IT related
> position outside of the Tucson market appears to require it in some fashion.

I'll ask a friend who has to do ITIL for a job in Phoenix.

Limelight is hiring and some jobs do not require being in Tempe. NOC and
ops need to be in Tempe. Programming, DBA and senior sysadmin and
architect positions mostly do not.

A friend and some students, work at GoDaddy and they're hiring, but
GoDaddy requires daily office visits, so you need to be willing to get to
Tempe or north Scottsdale.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "I have seen the enemy, and it is shiny." -- Benjy Feen, 22Jun2001