[Tfug] OT: WorldCare Thrift Shop

John Karns johnkarns at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 10:06:21 MST 2013

> I think the doors close at the Keene facility Nov 1.  I suspect
the place will be pretty empty by then!  No idea where or when
they'll reopen

That's sad news! I really used to enjoy shopping there for computer /
electronic items. The Laserjet 6MP I bout years ago for some $15 is still
going strong, and using the same toner cartridge that was in it when I took
it home. Obviously I don't print that much or very often!  I wish every
municipality had a Worldcare store! My thanks to all the people who made WC
run for all the years it did!

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Louis Taber <ltaber at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you are interested in 1U servers or disk arrays you really need to ask.
>  Probably the same with high end switches.  They use to keep some of the
> toner cartridges in back as well.

John